All Reception Packages include
- Professional Event Manager to provide in-person, telephone, and electronic support for planning leading up to the event including minimum one face-to-face consult with bride.
- Custom-designed menu and menu consultation
- Complimentary Chef’s tasting of reception menu for up to 4 people approximately 6 months prior to wedding.
- Professional, certified Chefs to prepare and present all menu items
- Professional, certified Banquet Staff to setup, serve, clear, and cleanup.
- Professional, certified Bartenders to tend the bar (if ordered)
- Small Wares including water goblets and wine glasses for dining tables, all flatware (salad forks, dinner forks, butter knives, tablespoons, teaspoons, cake forks, coffee spoons, etc.), ceramic cocktail plates, bread plates, dinner plates, cake plates, chaffing dishes, serving utensils, salt & pepper shakers, bread baskets, butter/oil caddies, etc.(add $9 per person)
- Linens including floor-length table linens and napkins (cotton-poly blend in white, black, or ivory). Additional costs apply for other color or fabric selections. (add $3 per person)
- Silver Package: $69 per person
- Gold Package: $79 per person
- Platinum Package: $89 per person
Gratuity at the discretion of the client prices based on minimum 80 guests; for parties less than 80, prices subject to change.
Did you know?
Caffé Gelato is a preferred wedding caterer at The Judge Morris Estate, Historic Penn Farm, Thousand Acre Farm, Auburn Heights Preserve, and many others. For a complete listing, see our Venues page.
Caffe Gelato’s team of Award Winning professional event planners are available to facilitate any third party rentals you may need for your wedding. From tents to arbors, tables to lighting, our team has resources to help you plan your special day.
Gluten Free Catering is available. We are happy to fulfill any special requests. Our menu may contain the following allergens: Dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, soy, wheat, gluten, shellfish and fish. Consuming items served raw or under-cooked may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.